tiktok removing followers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Umaima Cooley
    Participant

Does TikTok remove followers?

Some of your followers are being removed from TikTok’s platform. If a large number of bots or false accounts have entered your follower base, you may see a rapid decline in followers when TikTok does a bulk removal.

Why has TikTok deleted my followers?

When users launch the TikTok app, they realize that they have lost all of their prior followers. Nonetheless, it looks to be a minor problem, and TikTok is already working on a fix. When users open the TikTok app right now, they are confronted with the startling discovery that all of their followers have inexplicably vanished throughout the course of their use of the program.

How do you tell if you’re Shadowbanned on TikTok?

Under no circumstances will the TikTok app notify you if you have been shadowbanned. However, if you are, you will almost certainly notice it. Your videos will no longer display on the “For You” tab or when you search for them using a hashtag if you have been shadowbanned from TikTok.

Why would I be Shadowbanned on TikTok?

Another conceivable rationale for using shadow bans? Going violating TikTok’s community rules on several occasions with content involving hate speech, nudity, drugs, false news, violence, or any other unacceptable conduct the app does not condone; a complete list may be seen on TikTok’s website.

tiktok removing followers, Does TikTok remove followers?, Why has TikTok deleted my followers?, How do you tell if you're Shadowbanned on TikTok?, Why would I be Shadowbanned on TikTok?

tiktok removing followers

Why are people’s TikTok getting deleted?

Another conceivable rationale for using shadow bans? Going violating TikTok’s community rules on several occasions with material that involves hate speech, nudity, drugs, false news, violence, or any other improper conduct that the service does not condone. A complete list of forbidden behaviors may be found on TikTok’s website.

Why are people’s TikTok getting deleted?

Unfortunately, without the use of a third-party program, there is no way to discover who unfollowed you on TikTok. The TikTok app does not have any built-in feature for tracking who has quit following you.

How do you see who unfollowed on TikTok?

How many TikTok people can I follow each day, and how many can I unfollow? On TikTok, you are limited to following a maximum of 200 accounts per day and unfollowing a maximum of 200 accounts per day.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.