tiktok remove followers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ruby-May Ballard
    Participant

How can I quickly remove followers from TikTok?

Directly removing a follower from someone’s profile page: 1. Go to your profile and click the Followers button to be transported to their page… Getting rid of supporters In the lower right, select Profile. On your profile, click the Followers tab. Tap the 3-dot icon next to the follower you want to unfollow. Remove this follower by clicking the Remove button next to it.

Can I mass unfollow on TikTok?

Directly removing a follower from someone’s profile page: 1. Go to your profile and click the Followers button to be transported to their page… Getting rid of supporters Profile will display in the right-hand menu. On your profile, click the Followers tab. Tap the three dots symbol displayed next to the follower you want to unfollow. Remove this follower by clicking the Remove button next to it.

How do I hide following on TikTok?

How to Hide Your TikTok Following List Discreetly Step 1: Tap the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of your TikTok profile. Step 2: From the drop-down menu, select “Settings & Privacy.” Step 4: Select Following list from the Safety section. In Step 5, select “Only me” to prevent other users from seeing who you are following.

How do you mass block on TikTok?

You may temporarily deactivate up to one hundred accounts all at once by using the bulk block option… How to block a big number of people simultaneously: Press and hold on a remark or tap the pencil symbol in the upper left corner of the screen to launch a window with various choices. Tap the Manage multiple comments button. You can respond to up to 100 comments. Click the More button. Select the Block accounts option.

tiktok remove followers, How can I quickly remove followers from TikTok?, Can I mass unfollow on TikTok?, How do I hide following on TikTok?, How do you mass block on TikTok?

tiktok remove followers

When you block someone on TikTok do they know?

You may temporarily deactivate up to one hundred accounts all at once by using the bulk block option… How to block a big number of people simultaneously: Press and hold on a remark or tap the pencil symbol in the upper left corner of the screen to launch a window with various choices. Tap the Manage multiple comments button. You can respond to up to 100 comments. Click the More button. Select the Block accounts option.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.