steam total amount spent

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Eilish Hodge
    Participant

Is there a way to see total money spent on Steam?

The amount of money you have spent on Steam is now displayed, owing to a new Steam feature. You may come to regret looking at it. The “External Funds Used” feature, which was quietly released at the end of the previous month, allows players to see the total amount spent on Steam.

How many hours have I spent on Steam total?

Select the Library from the menu at the very top of Steam to access it. To choose a game from your collection, use the left-hand menu. Now, on the right side of the screen, check for Play Time to the right of the play / install option. This is the total amount of time you’ve spent on Steam playing this game.

How do you see how much money I’ve spent on CSGO?

Select the Library from the menu at the very top of Steam to access it. To choose a game from your collection, use the left-hand menu. Now, on the right side of the screen, check for Play Time to the right of the play / install option. This is the total number of hours you’ve spent playing this Steam game.

Who has the most hours on Steam?

The Most Points Playtime Ladder (Globally) # Playtime for Steam ID (H) 2165,128 Tuong Do 3 AERViANCE 1,926,938 4 FateZero 1,837,622 WoogieMonsut 2,124,082

steam total amount spent, Is there a way to see total money spent on Steam?, How many hours have I spent on Steam total?, How do you see how much money I've spent on CSGO?, Who has the most hours on Steam?

steam total amount spent

Does Steam count AFK hours?

If you do not use Steam for a long period of time, you will be marked as AFK. It solely monitors its own activity, so if you’re playing a game that doesn’t use Steam or its overlay, Steam will have no idea what you’re doing.

Does Steam count AFK hours?

Navigate to your computer’s Steam folder, which is usually located in the Program Files folder. Check that you’re in the “steamapps” folder. Simply right-click on it and pick “Properties” from the menu that appears. Please be patient while we calculate the entire room size.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.