remove followers on tiktok

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kaycee Coates
    Participant

How can I quickly remove followers from Tiktok?

Directly removing a follower from someone’s profile page: 1. Go to your profile and click the Followers button to be taken to their page… Getting rid of supporters Profile will display in the right-hand menu. On your profile, click the Followers tab. Tap the three dots symbol displayed next to the follower you want to unfollow. Remove this follower by clicking the Remove button next to it.

Can I mass unfollow on TikTok?

TikTok will not disclose the accounts of people who have unfollowed you. How many TikTok people can I follow each day, and how many can I unfollow? On TikTok, you may follow up to 200 accounts and unfollow up to 200 accounts every day. When your limits are surpassed, you risk getting shadowbanned from TikTok.

How do I hide following on TikTok?

How to Hide Your TikTok Following List Discreetly Step 1: Tap the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of your TikTok profile. Step 2: From the drop-down menu, select “Settings & Privacy.” Step 4: From the drop-down option under the “Safety” section, select “Following list.” In Step 5, select “Only me” to prevent other users from seeing who you are following.

How do you mass block on TikTok?

You can temporarily deactivate up to one hundred accounts all at once by using the bulk block option… How to block a big number of people simultaneously: Press and hold on a remark or tap the pencil symbol in the upper left corner of the screen to launch a window with potential options. Tap the Manage multiple comments button. You can respond to up to 100 comments. Click the More button. Select the Block accounts option.

remove followers on tiktok, How can I quickly remove followers from Tiktok?, Can I mass unfollow on TikTok?, How do I hide following on TikTok?, How do you mass block on TikTok?

remove followers on tiktok

When you block someone on TikTok do they know?

Will the person you block be notified of your action? TikTok does not notify the user that their account has been banned. They will be added to your app’s forbidden list as soon as they are reported. If you decide to unblock the person later, you must re-invite them as a friend before you may engage with them again.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.