remove airplay from lock screen

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Umaima Cooley
    Participant

How do I get rid of AirPlay on my iPhone lock screen?

If you’re streaming media from your iPhone using AirPlay, you may pause or stop the playing from the iOS Lock Screen. This operates in the same way that it does in the Control Center. Tap the blue AirPlay icon in the upper right-hand corner of the media player box embedded within the Lock Screen. This will turn off AirPlay.

Why does now playing keep showing up on iPhone?

It’s due to AirPlay, which must be off.

Where is AirPlay in settings on iPhone?

Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to open the Control Center on an iPhone. Tap and hold the Music control area to access it, then pick the AirPlay icon. Choose a device to which you want to connect using AirPlay.

How do I remove music from my iPhone lock screen 11?

To do so, touch the Play button placed inside the widget, wait a few seconds while the song plays, and then tap the Pause button to stop the music. You may now lock your iPhone with the Side button, allowing you to leave it unattended for a brief amount of time. In most cases, this should result in the removal of the music widget from your iOS Lock Screen.

remove airplay from lock screen, How do I get rid of AirPlay on my iPhone lock screen?, Why does now playing keep showing up on iPhone?, Where is AirPlay in settings on iPhone?, How do I remove music from my iPhone lock screen 11?

remove airplay from lock screen

How do I turn off screen mirroring?

Screen mirroring on Android smartphones may be deactivated by employing a function called Casting or Screencast, which is commonly present on these devices. If you see an option to screencast or utilize Smart View, click it and then switch off any already connected devices.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.