refund discord

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Eilish Hodge
    Participant

How do I get a refund on discord?

Nitro Cancellation on the Discord Website How to Get a Discord Account Navigate to the Discord website. Select the Support option from the main menu to contact customer service. When the new page loads, click the “Submit a request” button. Select Billing from the What can we assist you with drop-down menu. In this area, provide your email address. Use the second drop-down menu, called “Nitro Refund,” to make your pick.

Will discord give me a refund?

Our Refund Policy for Gifts Once a gift has been claimed by another user, we are unable to give a refund for the item’s initial purchase. (Yes, you may purchase gifts for yourself! Every day is a good day to treat yourself!) You will, however, have five days from the date of the first purchase to redeem any unclaimed Nitro or Nitro Classic gifts.

Can you cancel a nitro gift?

To access your profile, click on your name in the top right corner. Select “Discord Nitro” from the list of choices on the left side of the screen under “User Settings.” Click the “Cancel” button next to the subscription from which you wish to unsubscribe. Please reply to the confirmation question.

What happens if I cancel Nitro?

What happens if you decide to cancel your Discord Nitro subscription? When you cancel your Discord Nitro membership, you will still have access to the premium features of the service until the end of your current monthly cycle. You will lose access to server boosts and other Nitro incentives at the end of your current payment cycle.

refund discord, How do I get a refund on discord?, Will discord give me a refund?, Can you cancel a nitro gift?, What happens if I cancel Nitro?

refund discord

We predicted that you would be interested in a simple and user-friendly method of distributing and administering these gifts, so we created one as well. To begin, go to your User Settings and then click on Discord Nitro. Options to Gift a month or Gift a year will now display just beneath the part where you would buy Nitro for yourself.

Can u gift yourself Nitro?

What happens if you decide to cancel your Discord Nitro subscription? When you cancel your Discord Nitro membership, you will still have access to the premium features of the service until the end of your current monthly cycle. You will lose access to server boosts and other Nitro incentives at the end of your current payment cycle.

You can copy the gift link to give to someone else or Revoke it if you sent it to the incorrect person and want it to expire. Refusing a gift does not void it. To create a new link for the gift, simply click the Generate link option.

What happens if you revoke a nitro gift?

Discord may be contacted for help and support by e-mail at support@discordapp.com, Twitter, or a variety of additional avenues within their help department.

refund discord, What happens if I cancel Nitro?, Can u gift yourself Nitro?, What happens if I cancel Nitro?, What happens if you revoke a nitro gift?

refund discord

How do I contact Discord?

Discord is quite good at responding to customer emails, so you should expect them to do so when you send them a message. On average, it takes them between twenty-four and forty-eight hours to respond. However, depending on the conditions, the response time might range from a few hours to several days.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.