reddit update profile picture

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ruby-May Ballard
    Participant

How do I change my Reddit profile picture?

Navigate to the upper right corner of the screen and click on your username to access your user settings. Select the Profile option from the User Settings menu. Click the plus symbol on your existing profile photo, which is situated in the Avatar and banner image box. You have the option of uploading a PNG or JPG image.

What is your profile picture Reddit?

On Reddit, your user photo is referred to as your “Avatar.” When you leave a comment or make a post, it will be shown next to your username. The term “banner” refers to the cover photo that appears on your profile page just to the right of your avatar.

How can I update my avatar?

How can I create a new Instagram avatar or update an existing one? To view your profile, tap either your name or the profile image, which is placed in the bottom right corner. Select the Create avatar option after selecting Edit Profile from the top menu. Tap You should start by choosing a skin tone for your avatar. Select Done, then touch the Save changes button to create and save your avatar.

How do I edit my Reddit profile on mobile?

How to Change Your Username on the Reddit Mobile App Launch the Reddit app on your smartphone, whether it’s an Android or an iOS device. Tap the icon in the top right corner to access your profile…. Select My profile from the available account options drop-down menu… Reddit will display a pop-up asking you whether you want to maintain your current username or change it.

reddit update profile picture, How do I change my Reddit profile picture?, What is your profile picture Reddit?, How can I update my avatar?, How do I edit my Reddit profile on mobile?

How do I mark my NSFW on Reddit?

Good day there, To change the NSFW/18+ setting on your profile, go to your profile settings, scroll down to the “Profile Category” section, and then amend the NSFW setting to your liking. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

How do I mark my NSFW on Reddit?

To access your profile, click the symbol in the upper-right corner. Select the option to manage the applications and the device. Hit Updates are now available. Check to see if your Reddit app has an update available.

How do I update my Reddit app?

Regarding This Article Go to Reddit. Tap +. Select Post Image/Video. Select Community from the drop-down menu. Select a subreddit in which to post. Please enter a title here. Make use of the Library. Select one of the images.

How do you add a picture to Reddit Mobile?

Reddit has previously experimented with introducing GIFs to Reddit comments, but they were only visible to those who paid for a Powerups membership. The function’s success over the last two years suggests that it should now be made available to all users. The most recent enhancement to Reddit’s comment sections is the addition of GIF capability.

reddit update profile picture, How do I mark my NSFW on Reddit?, How do I mark my NSFW on Reddit?, How do I update my Reddit app?, How do you add a picture to Reddit Mobile?

Can you have a GIF as a profile on Reddit?

Regarding This Article Go to Reddit. Tap +. Select Post Image/Video. Select Community from the drop-down menu. Select a subreddit in which to post. Please enter a title here. Make use of the Library. Select one of the images.

A Guide to Creating Your Own Facebook Avatar Launch the Facebook app. Tap the three horizontal lines in your toolbar’s top right corner. Click the “See More” link to learn more. Select “Avatars.” Tap the “Next” button to access the avatar creator. When you’re through customizing one feature on your character, tap the icons on the right to go on to the next. Select “Done.”

How do I make my avatar my profile picture?

To begin, launch the Facebook app and select Menu (three lines). The iPhone app places it on the bottom right of the screen, but the Android version displays it on the top right. Tap the See More button. Avatars should be tapped.

Where do I find my avatar?

reddit update profile picture, Can you have a GIF as a profile on Reddit?, How do you add a picture to Reddit Mobile?, How do I make my avatar my profile picture?, Where do I find my avatar?

A Guide to Creating Your Own Facebook Avatar Launch the Facebook app. Tap the three horizontal lines in your toolbar’s top right corner. Click the “See More” link to learn more. Select “Avatars.” Tap the “Next” button to access the avatar creator. When you’ve finished one characteristic on your character, you may go on to the next by touching the appropriate symbol on the right. Select “Done.”

How do I make my avatar my profile picture?

A Guide to Creating Your Own Facebook Avatar On your smartphone, open the Facebook app. Tap the three horizontal lines in your toolbar’s top right corner. Click the “See More” link to learn more. Select “Avatars.” Tap the “Next” button to access the avatar creator. When you’ve finished one characteristic on your character, you may go on to the next by touching the appropriate symbol on the right. Select “Done.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.