notion archive tasks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Umaima Cooley
    Participant

How do I make completed tasks disappear in notion?

If you have a column in which you keep track of the project’s current state and wish to filter out all completed tasks, click the “+ Add a filter” option. Select the “And” condition, and then customize the filter to exclude finished items, as shown in the screenshot to the right. At this point, you should only see tasks that are related to this project.

How do I make a To Do list on notion?

To make a checklist of things to accomplish… Before you begin writing on a fresh blank page, give it a title. You may put the days of the week into the page’s main body and then arrange them in any order you choose… Enter “/” after each day of the week, then choose “checklist” from the drop-down option that displays. Put each of your obligations on a separate line, then check them off when you do them.

Is Notion good for task management?

This template handles the heavy lifting for you, transforming Notion into a powerful task management app with only a little effort on your part. You may manage your day or week using the Today and Next 7 Days views, add subtasks and recurring tasks, and even operate large projects using board views similar to those found in Trello.

How do I automatically archive tasks in Notion?

How to Use Notion Filter Conditions to Automatically Archive Database Pages How to Use Notion to Automatically Archive Database Pages When the following circumstances are satisfied, the database items displayed in the table below will be automatically migrated to the Archive database view: Database views include the To Do List Database View, the Archive Database View, and the Delete Database View.

notion archive tasks, How do I make completed tasks disappear in notion?, How do I make a To Do list on notion?, Is Notion good for task management?, How do I automatically archive tasks in Notion?

notion archive tasks

How do I automatically archive tasks in Notion?

Make a page for the General Archive in Notion. To make one, click the “New page” icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen and name your archive. The next step is to find the item or page you wish to send there, then click the three dots to open the settings menu for that item or page. Select Move to from the options menu, then select your archive page from the drop-down menu.

Is there a way to archive in Notion?

Notion’s Two Alternative Methods for Archiving Tasks Using the Checkox property type, create a new property named completed…. Let us now create two distinct perspectives…. Add a new rule with the text “Where Checkbox is Unchecked” to the To-Do Task List using the filter…. Use the filter to add a new rule titled “Where Checkbox is Checked” to the Archive Task List.

How do I automatically archive a list in Notion?

Notion flawlessly meets every organization’s content and document management demands. It is not only great for writing, but also for taking notes and keeping track of information that you need to refer to frequently. When it comes to managing projects and personal goals, Todoist outperforms other task organizers.

Is Notion better than Todoist?

If you want granular control over your to-do list and don’t mind building a totally custom task manager dashboard from scratch (or using my Notion task manager template! ), you’ve come to the right spot. It’s a smart idea to have a to-do list in Notion.

notion archive tasks, How do I automatically archive tasks in Notion?, Is there a way to archive in Notion?, How do I automatically archive a list in Notion?, Is Notion better than Todoist?

notion archive tasks

Is Notion better than Todoist?

The rollup is a database attribute in Notion that, when utilized in the workspace, aids in the viewing of data from linked databases. As a result, the related property must function in tandem with rollups. The relation property can be used to connect databases. These connections are used to retrieve data for rollups.

Is Notion good for to-do lists?

Widget for Android Go to the Google Play Store and download the Notion app for your Android smartphone. Long-pressing the Notion app on your Android device’s home screen, then scrolling down the menu until you locate the Widgets option, will bring up that menu. Using the…, you can navigate through the available widgets. After touching the widget, you will be able to choose which workspace and/or page the widget will appear.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.