mobile 4chan app

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mike Walters
    Participant

Does 4chan have a mobile app?

Zchan. Zchan, a newcomer to the field of 4chan applications, has lately arrived. It is also one of the few 4chan apps that can be downloaded via the Google Play Store. Google has taken the drastic step of banning them due to the nature of the information that can be accessible on the 4chan website.

What is the Mimi 4chan app?

Mimi Reader is an Android software for browsing 4chan on your phone. Version 7.0 of the open source project is the most current release. The 7.0 serves as its basis.

How do I play 4chan WebM on my iPhone?

The ability to play WebM movies on an iPhone is presently unavailable. To play WebM files on an iPhone, you’ll need a WebM browser, a WebM player, or to convert WebM to MP4 (To convert WebM to MP4 on Windows, you can use MiniTool MovieMaker).

How do you watch WebM on iPhone 4chan?

It’s used for high-quality yet low-bandwidth videos on sites like YouTube, Reddit, 4chan, and others. To achieve this, simply follow the procedures below: Find the WebM video you want to view and open a new tab with the video’s URL. Select the “Open In” link in the Safari window and tap it. Select PlayerXtreme to open the file.

mobile 4chan app, Does 4chan have a mobile app?, What is the Mimi 4chan app?, How do I play 4chan WebM on my iPhone?, How do you watch WebM on iPhone 4chan?

mobile 4chan app

How do you use DashChan?

Dashchan requires two items in order to function. To begin, you’ll need the module for the network you want to utilize, in this example DashChan for 4chan. Second, the basic DashChan tabloids viewer will require a different software. Both of them are available for free download on Uptodown.

How do you use DashChan?

Download the 4chan X Chromium or Vivaldi extension, then browse to chrome:/extensions and drop the extension you downloaded onto the page. You may also get 4chan X from the Chrome web store and install it there. Click to begin the 4chan X for Opera installation, and then follow the on-screen instructions to enable it in your extension management. Chrome: Download the 4chan X extension from the Chrome store.

How do I install 4chan?

Go to http://www.4chan.org to learn more. When you visit the main page, you have access to all of the boards. Before you may see any of the forums on this site, you must first read and agree to the disclaimer. When you open a board, you’ll see that all of the semi-random names for 4chan boards are posted horizontally at the top of the site.

How do I view 4chan?

Dashchan requires two items in order to function. To begin, you’ll need the module for the network you want to utilize, in this example DashChan for 4chan. Second, the basic DashChan tabloids viewer will require a different software. Both of them are available for free download on Uptodown.

mobile 4chan app, How do you use DashChan?, How do you use DashChan?, How do I install 4chan?, How do I view 4chan?

mobile 4chan app

How do you use DashChan?

Regarding This Article Navigate to 4chan’s main page. Examine the rules and commonly asked questions. Please choose a board. Examine the pages one by one. Click the top links to traverse the site alphabetically. You have the option of viewing the catalog or the archive. Examine the numerous discussions and images. Keep yourself protected.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.