idgi meaning text

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mike Walters
    Participant

What does Idgi stand for in texting?

I don’t understand. The phrase “I don’t get it” is abbreviated as “IDGI,” which stands for “I don’t get it.” It’s a term used to express that someone doesn’t get a joke or a notion.

What does IDGJ mean?

A Brief Summary of the Key Considerations The abbreviation IDJ stands for I Don’t Judge. abbreviated is the input format. Guessability: 4 denotes that it is extremely tough to guess. The bulk of users are adults and teens.

What does d4h9 stand for in texting?

According to the Urban Dictionary, the word “d4h9” is slang describing a circumstance in which a person is interested in participating in anal sexual intercourse. The definition states that ‘d4h9’ is an acronym for ‘down for hiney,’ where hiney is another slang term for the buttocks.

What IRL means?

IRL (in real life) is an acronym used to describe when a person is discussing about something real and outside of the digital realm of communication, gaming, or virtual reality.

idgi meaning text, What does Idgi stand for in texting?, What does IDGJ mean?, What does d4h9 stand for in texting?, What IRL means?

idgi meaning text

Whats IG stand for?

Instagram What precisely does IG mean? Instagram is the acronym for the social networking site Instagram. It is also a typical abbreviation for the phrase “I presume.”

Whats IG stand for?

11. Zwie (who is on a VERY LONG BREAK) will return to SomeFurryFromVN on November 21, 2020. No, it only demonstrates that you have a plain attitude.

What does Ijwytbwmftroml stand for?

721 stands for “I Love You.” The phrase “love you” has seven letters, which relates to the number 7, the number 2 refers to the number of words, and the number 1 indicates that the term has just one meaning.

What does 7 mean in texting?

The most common answer for 4 on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok is “More than Love (see 3).” <4.

idgi meaning text, Whats IG stand for?, Whats IG stand for?, What does Ijwytbwmftroml stand for?, What does 7 mean in texting?

idgi meaning text

What does 4 mean in texting?

Only slang and internet slang definitions for the gaming phrase 4-Sided Die are displayed (show all 8 definitions) It is worth noting that the acronym D4 has three more definitions in our Acronym Attic.

What does D4 mean slang?

wbu What are your thoughts?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.