how to transfer stardew valley saves from iphone to pc

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ariya Portillo
    Participant

Can I transfer my Stardew Valley save to PC?

Connect the gadget to your computer. Select StardewValley from the internal shared storage location. You should copy the contents of the whole save folder (the one with the name JonSnow 123456789 in it) and paste it into your computer’s saves folder.

Can you connect mobile Stardew Valley to PC?

After you have finished installing Steam Link on your mobile device, open those programs, select “Touch Device,” and then pick the personal computer with which you want to connect. You will then be able to play Stardew Valley as long as your computer is connected to the internet.

Does Stardew Valley Save across devices?

Keep your Stardew Valley saves synchronized across all of your devices. Sync your Stardew Valley saves across Android, PC, Mac, and Linux devices. Keep a backup of your saves on the cloud for redundancy.

How do you sync Stardew Valley saves?

Always begin by making a backup copy! The first step is to upload your saved games from your PC to Google Drive. Enter %appdata% in the search bar and press enter… The next step is to link your Google Drive Savegame to your mobile device. I’m doing this with the Autosync for Google Drive program… It’s critical that you go to the “Saves” folder within the “Drive Stardew Valley” folder. Example:

how to transfer stardew valley saves from iphone to pc, Can I transfer my Stardew Valley save to PC?, Can you connect mobile Stardew Valley to PC?, Does Stardew Valley Save across devices?, How do you sync Stardew Valley saves?

How do you sync Stardew Valley saves?

When you exit the game, Steam will transfer your local save to the cloud storage service right away.

Is Stardew Valley cloud save?

Replace the microSD card that came with the Nintendo Switch with a fresh one. Simply insert the microSD card containing the data from the Nintendo Switch into the microSD card reader/writer. Launch Windows Explorer on your computer and use it to go to the microSD card. Mark the information and then drag it to the desktop using the mouse.

Can you transfer save data from switch to PC?

No, the Nintendo Switch version of Stardew Valley does not work with the PC version. Both the PC and console versions of Stardew Valley are playable, although players on one platform cannot compete with those on the other at the time. To play the game with your friends, you must purchase it on both platforms.

Can you connect Stardew Valley PC to switch?

Replace the microSD card that came with the Nintendo Switch with a fresh one. Simply insert the microSD card containing the data from the Nintendo Switch into the microSD card reader/writer. Launch Windows Explorer on your computer and use it to go to the microSD card. Mark the information and then drag it to the desktop using the mouse.

how to transfer stardew valley saves from iphone to pc, How do you sync Stardew Valley saves?, Is Stardew Valley cloud save?, Can you transfer save data from switch to PC?, Can you connect Stardew Valley PC to switch?

Can you connect Stardew Valley PC to switch?

No, the Nintendo Switch version of Stardew Valley does not work with the PC version. Both the PC and console versions of Stardew Valley are playable, although players on one platform cannot compete with those on the other at the time. To play the game with your friends, you must purchase it on both platforms.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.