how to react on discord app

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ruby-May Ballard
    Participant

How do you react on Discord mobile?

Regarding This Article Launch Discord. Tap . Select a server to use. Select a channel to watch. Continue to touch the message until it displays. Select the “Add Reaction” option. Select an emoji.

Why can’t I react to messages on Discord?

If you have been blocked, you will not be able to respond to their messages at this time. In my view, this should be changed to allow individuals to respond to replies previously provided by other users. In a way comparable to how server reaction authorisation is handled. You cannot add any new ones, but you can supplement the ones that are already there.

How do I respond to Discord Mobile 2022?

How to Use Your Mobile Device to Respond in Discord Start the Discord program on your mobile device… Find a message to which you want to respond and go to it. Continue to push and don’t let go of the message… Tap the + sign in the top-right corner of the remote control. Choose an emoji emotion from the selection to symbolize your reaction.

Does Discord use react?

Discord’s Android version will be upgraded soon to use React Native, allowing the company to offer new features on all supported devices at the same time. This also means that the design of Discord on Android will be more comparable to that of the desktop client or even iOS.

how to react on discord app, How do you react on Discord mobile?, Why can't I react to messages on Discord?, How do I respond to Discord Mobile 2022?, Does Discord use react?

Does Discord use react?

Examine them out: If you wish to retract a reaction you sent, simply click on the box that corresponds to the reaction you sent, and it will be deleted. You may use the Add Reaction tab to pick a specific emoji to react with, or you can utilize the Quick React option by right-clicking the message you want to respond to and selecting it from the list of your most often used emojis at the top.

How do you respond to Discord fast?

You must change the permissions on your Discord server so that @everyone has the ability to “Read Messages” and “Add Reactions.” After login in, go to the server where you wish to enable the reaction roles and click on it. Navigate to the server settings. To switch roles, click the button. To allow, change the permissions for the @everyone role. Investigate the Messages. Insert some responses.

How do you set a reaction role?

Instructions for adding customised emoticons to the mobile app Launch the Discord app on your smartphone, whether it’s an Android or an iOS device. Once you’ve selected the Discord server to which you want to add the custom emoji, tap the ellipses (three dots) in the top right corner of the screen…. Tap the cog icon to access your device’s settings…. Under Settings, select the Emoji option…. To upload emoji, click the “Upload” button.

How do you get Emojis on Discord mobile?

Discord’s extremely useful “Reaction” function allows you to do just that. Reactions are emojis that may be applied to any Facebook post. To react to a message with an emoji, drag your mouse pointer over the message you want to respond to, then click the happy face symbol with a plus sign next to it on the very right side of the screen, titled “Add Reaction.”

how to react on discord app, Does Discord use react?, How do you respond to Discord fast?, How do you set a reaction role?, How do you get Emojis on Discord mobile?

How do you respond to a message on Discord 2021?

To give response duties to the Carl bot, go to the Carl bot dashboard and choose the “Reaction roles” option in the sidebar on the left. When you’re on the Reaction roles page, click the “Create new reaction role” button towards the top of the page. When the pop-up window displays, you will be able to select the mode.

How do you respond to a message on Discord 2021?

Do other people notice when I respond to their message? They do not, in fact.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.