how to pin comments on tiktok live

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mike Walters
    Participant

How do you pin a comment on live chat?

Make a note of it. Pinned messages are shown beneath the Super Chat section. You should go to the chat box during a live stream or a Premiere. Locate a Live Chat message, including one you sent, and then touch or click the More option. To permanently store the message, tap or click the Pin icon.

How do you pin a comment?

Swipe left on an Instagram remark and then hit the gray pushpin button to save it. Once you’ve pinned your first remark to a post, this page will appear. When you choose a remark to pin, the author of the comment you choose to pin will be alerted.

Does live stream count as watch time?

Yes, you may increase the amount of time you spend livestreaming on YouTube. For example, if 10 people watch your livestream for thirty minutes, the total amount of time you put in will be three hundred minutes, which will be added to your watch time. If you wish to enhance your viewing time, you must create at least one live video every week.

How do I pin a comment on Shopee live?

[Seller] In Shopee Live, where can I find the pinning and banning options for comments? First, choose the remark you want to pin, and then click the “Pin the Comment” option…. Step 2: If viewers wish to read more lengthy comments, they can do so by pressing the See More option. Step 3: To unpin a remark, choose the comment from which you wish to remove the pin and then click the Unpin the Comment option. Step 2: Uncheck the box to disable comments.

how to pin comments on tiktok live, How do you pin a comment on live chat?, How do you pin a comment?, Does live stream count as watch time?, How do I pin a comment on Shopee live?

How can I see chat while streaming?

To begin, navigate to the settings tab from the chat box (the cog icon). Step 2: Navigate to the left side of the screen and select “Appearance.” Step 3: When offered for an option, choose “Window always on top” from the menu. Performing this step will keep your chat box on top of any other windows that you presently have open.

Why can’t I see pinned comments on TikTok?

If your comments are still not appearing on TikTok, please recommend reinstalling the app on your device. This step is suggested to repair any damaged installation files on your computer and to ensure that you are running the most recent version of TikTok.

What does it mean when someone pinned your comment on TikTok?

Depending on the context, pinning a comment may have numerous meanings. According to the site, it can display a creator’s favorite comment, emphasize essential information, discourage negative comments, and overall set the tone for the entire comment area.

What does it mean when someone pinned your comment on TikTok?

Videos that have been pinned to the top of a creator’s profile have the phrase “Pinned” in a box to the top left of the video. The existence of this tag identifies pinned videos. This feature, which has been in the works for quite some time, allows users to pin up to three movies to the top row of their profiles, where they will be visible to other users.

how to pin comments on tiktok live, How can I see chat while streaming?, Why can't I see pinned comments on TikTok?, What does it mean when someone pinned your comment on TikTok?, What does it mean when someone pinned your comment on TikTok?

What does pinned mean on TikTok video?

There are a few things you should bear in mind while pinning a remark. To begin with, you may only pin one remark at a time. You can replace the existing pinned comment with another if you like.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.