how can i get my drafts back on tiktok

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ariya Portillo
    Participant

Why did my TikTok drafts disappear?

Even though it’s simple to create a draft on TikTok and locate it later, there are times when drafts simply vanish for no apparent reason. This is owing to the fact that, unlike previously posted videos, drafts are not kept on TikTok’s servers. They are instead kept locally on the device from where they were submitted to the software and are only accessible from there.

Does TikTok delete your drafts?

If you opt to preserve your drafts, your TikTok account will keep them eternally. However, once you publish them, they will no longer be viewable in the future as drafts.

How do you get your drafts back on TikTok if you deleted it on iPhone?

If you wish to recover movies or drafts that you deleted from TikTok, you have a few alternatives… The procedures to restore lost TikTok videos on an iPhone are as follows: Log in to your account to receive access to iCloud.com. From the menu, select “Settings.” In the “Advanced” area, click the “Recover Files” button. Choose the files you want to recover. Select the “Restore” option.

How do I find my lost TikTok video?

Earlier this year, a TikTok user with the moniker “rachforaday” released a video that walks people through the procedures of locating a hidden video on the platform. The video instructs users to go to the Discover page, click search, input an asterisk, go to the search filters tab, and toggle the box that reads “watched videos.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.