bucket tool procreate

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ruby-May Ballard
    Participant

How do I fill a specific area in procreate?

Draw a contour around the area you want to fill, making sure the shape is completely closed off and there are no open spots. To fill the gap, simply drag the color circle from the top menu into the shape. You may go over the region with a textured brush again to roughen the edges and add some roughness to the surface.

Where is the Paint bucket tool?

The Paint bucket tool is located on the side Toolbar, notably in the center of the left side. This is the same location as the Gradient tool, which is located on the other side of the Toolbar.

Is there a dropper in Procreate?

Tap and hold your finger anywhere on your canvas to activate the Eyedropper tool. Simply slide the eyedropper tool to the region of the canvas where you want to pick your color, then let go of the mouse button.

How do I fill a space in Procreate pocket?

Slide your finger to the left or right of the screen to alter the fill Threshold. Swipe your finger left to lower the fill threshold in a specific region. To reach the extra fill Threshold area, drag your finger to the right. Lift your finger off the canvas to view the fill when you’re ready to commit to a fill quantity.

bucket tool procreate, How do I fill a specific area in procreate?, Where is the Paint bucket tool?, Is there a dropper in Procreate?, How do I fill a space in Procreate pocket?

bucket tool procreate

How do I sample a color in Procreate?

By holding down the Modify button, you may obtain a color sample. To choose a color, hold your finger on the canvas and drag the Eyedropper to the desired place. The top half of the loupe displays your new color, while the bottom half displays the current color. Raise your finger to display the new color picker.

How do you fill a delete in Procreate?

The Eraser Tool in Procreate works in the same manner as a brush does. You may change the brush type, as well as its size, hardness level, and transparency. After you’ve established your eraser brush settings, you may swipe to erase areas of your picture in the same way you’d paint with a paintbrush.

By holding down the Modify button, you may obtain a color sample. To select a color, hold your finger pushed down on the canvas while moving the eyedropper to the desired location and then letting go. The part of the loupe that shows your new color is on top, while the part that shows your present color is on the bottom. Raise your finger to display the new color picker.

The Eraser Tool in Procreate works in the same manner as a brush does. You may change the brush type, as well as its size, hardness level, and transparency. After that, after the eraser brush settings have been applied, you may eliminate areas of your image with a swiping motion, much like you would when painting with a paintbrush.

bucket tool procreate, How do I sample a color in Procreate?, How do you fill a delete in Procreate?, How do you fill a delete in Procreate?, How do I sample a color in Procreate?

bucket tool procreate

By holding down the Modify button, you may obtain a color sample. To select a color, hold your finger pushed down on the canvas while moving the eyedropper to the desired location and then letting go. The part of the loupe that shows your new color is on top, while the part that shows your present color is on the bottom. Raise your finger to display the new color picker.

The Eraser Tool in Procreate works in the same manner as a brush does. You may change the brush type, as well as its size, hardness level, and transparency. After that, after the eraser brush settings have been applied, you may eliminate areas of your image with a swiping motion, much like you would when painting with a paintbrush.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.