applespell

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Eilish Hodge
    Participant

What is AppleSpell on Mac?

While scrolling through your MacBook activity monitor, you notice a program named AppleSpell and question if it belongs on your machine. The quick answer is that sure, it does. This is the spell checker that comes standard with your MacBook.

What is Photoanalysisd?

The Photos app on your Mac uses the photoanalysisd process to search for faces and objects in the Photos Library. My best assumption is that it works in the background. 1 Like. Bmosbacker #3 November 25, 2021, 4:19pm

How to stop AppleSpell?

In the upper right corner of System Preferences > Keyboard > Text, there is an option labeled “”Correct spelling automatically.” To be deactivated, AppleSpell must be turned off.

How do I turn off sap on my Mac?

To mute the Macintosh machine’s system noises, perform the following steps: Navigate to the Preferences menu after launching SAPGUI. Select Sound Settings from the menu that opens under Design. Uncheck the option to turn off audible feedback. Apply and save your changes.

applespell, What is AppleSpell on Mac?, What is Photoanalysisd?, How to stop AppleSpell?, How do I turn off sap on my Mac?

applespell

How do I disable ads on my Mac?

If you want to get rid of those pesky pop-ups on your Mac, simply follow these steps: Launch Safari. In the Safari menu bar, select Preferences from the drop-down menu. Click the Pop-up Windows button under the Websites tab. If there are any websites in the list, select them all before hitting the Remove button. When surfing other websites, block and notify access should be selected from the menu options.

VoiceOver can be activated or deactivated at any moment. Just press the Command-F5 key. If VoiceOver is enabled, you can disable it simply touching the keys.

How do I turn off descriptive audio on Mac?

Audio descriptions in movies and television shows provide a voice narrative of crucial on-screen events and information. If you have a video with audio descriptions, your Mac will read them to you when you play the video. From your Mac’s menu bar, select Apple > System Preferences, then click the Accessibility icon, and lastly the Descriptions button.

Why is my macbook narrating a movie?

If you want to get rid of those pesky pop-ups on your Mac, simply follow these steps: Launch Safari. In the Safari menu bar, select Preferences from the drop-down menu. Click the Pop-up Windows button under the Websites tab. If there are any websites in the list, select them all before hitting the Remove button. When surfing other websites, block and notify access should be selected from the menu options.

applespell, How do I disable ads on my Mac?, How do I disable ads on my Mac?, How do I turn off descriptive audio on Mac?, Why is my macbook narrating a movie?

applespell

VoiceOver can be activated or deactivated at any moment. Just press the Command-F5 key. If VoiceOver is enabled, you can disable it simply touching the keys.

Audio descriptions in movies and television shows provide a voice narrative of crucial on-screen events and information. If you have a video with audio descriptions, your Mac will read them to you when you play the video. From your Mac’s menu bar, select Apple > System Preferences, then click the Accessibility icon, and lastly the Descriptions button.

applespell, How do I disable ads on my Mac?, How do I turn off descriptive audio on Mac?, How do I turn off descriptive audio on Mac?, Why is my macbook narrating a movie?

applespell

applespell, How do I disable ads on my Mac?, How do I turn off descriptive audio on Mac?, Why is my macbook narrating a movie?, Why is my macbook narrating a movie?

applespell

applespell, How do I disable ads on my Mac?, How do I turn off descriptive audio on Mac?, Why is my macbook narrating a movie?, How do I disable ads on my Mac?

applespell

applespell, How do I disable ads on my Mac?, How do I turn off descriptive audio on Mac?, Why is my macbook narrating a movie?, How do I disable ads on my Mac?

applespell

applespell, How do I turn off descriptive audio on Mac?, How do I turn off descriptive audio on Mac?, Why is my macbook narrating a movie?, How do I disable ads on my Mac?

applespell

applespell, How do I turn off descriptive audio on Mac?, Why is my macbook narrating a movie?, Why is my macbook narrating a movie?, How do I disable ads on my Mac?

applespell

applespell, How do I turn off descriptive audio on Mac?, Why is my macbook narrating a movie?, How do I disable ads on my Mac?, How do I disable ads on my Mac?

applespell

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.